- Your shopping cart is empty!
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon. Available in 2oz, pint, ½ gallon and gallon containers, Barbicide concentrate is economical for use in every salon, barbershop and spa! Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Manicure stations and implements
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To make a HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT mix 2 ounces of BARBICIDE in 32 ounces of water. BARBICIDE is for use in hospitals, health care facilities, tanning facilities and in beauty salons, barbershops, and hairstyling establishments.
- On inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces such as floors, sink tops, tables, acrylic tanning beds, telephones, toilet seats, and door handles. Apply solution prepared as above to pre-cleaned surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse mist pump or trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes and then let air-dry.
BEAUTY/BARBER INSTRUMENTS AND TOOLS:
- Thoroughly clean brushes, combs, clipper blades, shears, razors, and other inanimate hard surfaced non-porous tools and implements prior to complete immersion for 10 minutes (or as required by local authorities) in a solution as prepared above. Rinse to remove BARBICIDE after immersion and dry before use. Fresh solution must be prepared daily or more often if solution becomes diluted or soiled.
- When tested with full immersion for 10 minutes in a solution prepared as above, BARBICIDE has been found to be effective against: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus (including Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)), Trichophyton mentagrophytes, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 and Type-2, *Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (AIDS virus), Influenza A Virus ( in 5% Serum), *Hepatitis B Virus and *Hepatitis C Virus.