- Your shopping cart is empty!
Galvanic device Alvi Prague T-04
Galvanization is a procedure of therapeutic effects of constant electric current of low intensity (up to 50 mA) and low voltage (30-80V) on human body.
This is a gentle and non-invasive method of treatment, which stimulates metabolic process and regeneration of tissues and also stimulates the secretory function of the glands. This procedure allows to intake the medical preparations into the skin tissues. It is called ionophoresis.
The cosmetologist could use alkaline solutions for deep facial cleaning and softening of sebum. This method of galvanization is called disincrustation.
Galvanic treatment is effective for:
- skin cleansing;
- improvement of blood microcirculation;
- small scars resolvent;
- skin color improvement;
- skin pigmentation removal;
- wrinkles smoothing;
- removing puffiness under the eyes;
- stimulation of metabolic process, activation of blood circulation.
Before running the procedure, please review the following contra indications:
- Different types of cancer
- Idiosyncrasy of this procedure
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Inveterate dermatitis, eczema
- Systemic diseases
- Prosthetic device or metallic pins in the treated area
|Dimensions of the box||35h29,5h24,5|
|Gross Weight||3.5 kg|
|Input Voltage||220-240V / 50Hz; 100-120V / 60Hz|