Ultrasonic peeling - superficial peeling with low-frequency ultrasound with the intensity of no more than 0.2 W / cm2. As a result, the procedure is peeled horny layer of the epidermis, activates microcirculation. Blood and lymph tissues quickly removed from the products of metabolism. The facial skin becomes elastic. Improves its color, increases resistance to adverse environmental effects.
Apart from peeling during the procedure takes place following impact:
- Micro-massage. Vibrations transferred to the blade underlying tissue through a thin layer of fluid on the skin surface. Intensive micro tissue helps cleanse the skin, stimulates recovery processes and has razvoloknyayuschee effect on scar tissue, so that scars become softer and more elastic.
- Thermal effects. The acoustic energy is converted into heat in the tissue. As a result of this action improves microcirculation, accelerates the biochemical reactions are produced biologically active substances, normal pH, activation of redox processes, there is increased synthesis of elastin and collagen.
- The bactericidal effect. Under the influence of ultrasound in cells actively produced by T-lymphocyte factors involved in ensuring the local immunity. Increases resistance to infectious tissue influences.
The procedure is painless and is usually included in a comprehensive cleaning of the face.
- Dermatitis of various etiologies
- The presence of closed comedones
- Liquid and thick seborrhea, acne, acne
- Age-related changes in the skin
Need an advice?
If it is hard for you to decide what to choose or purchase, write us a letter
If you can't find what you're looking for, try to use this simple search form
Update of the assortment is already here on our website! All items in stock.