- Pirkumu grozs ir tukšs!
Аparāts Shockwave terapija Fio PRO 1000
Аparāts Shockwave terapija Fio PRO 1000
Modelis: Shockwave therapy Fio Pro 1000
Bez nodokļa: 4,155.00€
Shockwave therapy Fio Pro 1000 is a new approach to the treatment of patients
Shockwave therapy machine Fio Pro 1000 is a unique in its technical characteristics equipment that can convert electrical current into low-frequency acoustic pulses of considerable amplitude. The device is designed for complex influence on body tissues and conducting highly effective treatments. The new model of shockwave therapy machine is in demand in many areas of modern medicine - in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, traumatology and urology. It has earned the trust both in sports and aesthetic medicine.
SWT treatments successfully combine two methods of exposure - deep massage and cavitation. The research results confirmed the high level of efficiency of the method. Shockwave therapy is its own treatment for a lingering injury, or pain resulting from illness. You don’t need painkillers with it - the purpose of the therapy is to trigger the body’s own natural healing response. Many people report that their pain is reduced and mobility improved after the first treatment.
Treatment with a shockwave therapy device gives a quick result with a prolonged effect. Sessions have a minimum of contraindications, are well tolerated by the body, do not cause pain and complications. In just 10-30 minutes of exposure, you can achieve amazing results - activate the natural functions of tissues and their structures, speed up and facilitate the process of treatment.
With Fio Pro 1000 you will acquire:
- Advanced equipment for physiotherapeutic room
- High efficiency of treatments
- Real help to your patients (clients)
- Assured treatment success
- Rise in medical service market
What is shockwave therapy machine Fio Pro 1000?
Shockwave therapy machine (SWT) is an innovative development of European engineers by the Alvi Prague (Czech Republic). Taking into consideration the desires of the practitioners as well as their patients, we created a brilliantly designed and at the same time extremely simple to use device.
At its core, the SWT machine is an intelligent platform that operates from electric network and does not require consumables. It is able to convert the incoming electric current into low-frequency acoustic pulses of considerable amplitude. Characterized by directional action, they easily penetrate into soft tissues and easily reach acoustically dense formations (bone, cartilage, adipose tissue, etc.), where they have the desired effect.
The appearance of the new shock-wave therapy device Fio Pro 1000 greatly facilitates the work of physiotherapists, physicians and cosmetologists, as well as helps to improve the quality of treatments of a wide range of pathologies.
The operation principle of the SWT
Since the 80s, the shockwave therapy is used for lithotripsy - the destruction of urine calculus and gallstones without surgery. Further study of the method led to a sensational discovery. It turns out that in addition to the destructive power, the shockwave also has the exact opposite effect. Its local effect can cause compression and stretching of tissues - a similar effect occurs during a deep massage. In this case, there is another effect - cavitation, which is accompanied by the formation of a large amount of thermal and mechanical energy. Double exposure allows you to stimulate the vital activity of tissues and enhance the functions of their structures.
The effectiveness of shockwave therapy
- The shockwaves of low intensity and high amplitude have a complex effect on the healthy and pathological tissues of the body. To cause the desired effect - damage, destruction or stimulation - a specialist simply selects the appropriate power of an acoustic pulse. In response, tissues show a number of positive changes
- Improvement of local blood circulation and lymph flow
- Acceleration of metabolism
- Elimination of pain and tension
- Improvement of lymphotrophy
- Acceleration of regeneration and recovery processes
- Activation of osteogenesis
- Restoration of elasticity, strength of the structures of the musculoskeletal system and tissues
- Destruction of existing fibrous lesions and bone growths
- Increasing the stability of the structures of the musculoskeletal system and tissues to physical exertion and injury
SWT treatments provide an excellent anesthetic, , anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant, anti-edematous, locomotor-corrective and stimulating effect. Therefore, SWT is recommended for treatment of a wide range of pathologies and aesthetic problems.
Applications of Shockwave Therapy in medicine
The shockwave therapy device is a must-have for those professionals whose activities are related to the treatment of the following list of pathologies:
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Poor healing fractures and wounds
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Restoration of tissues after all types of damage - surgery, burns, frostbite, aggressive cosmetic procedures, etc
- Syndrome of nervous tension and pain
- Sports injuries
Non-medical fields of applications
- Body shaping
- Anti-cellulite treatment
- Scar and wrinkle smoothing
- Treatment of striae/stretch marks
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Connective tissue tightening
- Treatment of post-liposuction irregularities
- Muscle relaxation
Treatment (correction) with SWT device is non-invasive, painless and does not require the use of anesthetic. The duration of one session is about 15 - 20 minutes. To carry it out, it is necessary to apply a contact gel on the area of impact, as well as select the appropriate size of the applicator for the working nozzle.
Note! The total number of procedures is determined individually - depending on the complexity of the problem and the individual history of the patient (client). As a rule, the duration of the course does not exceed 3 to 5 sessions, which are carried out at interv
|Input Voltage||220-240V / 50Hz; 100-120V / 60Hz|
|Izejas strāva||15.5 kg|